Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Monster Headz Candle Set Now Available in my Etsy shop!!!

Monster Headz Candle Set by Refried Studio / Candle Corpse

I'm sorry I've been horrible at keeping my blog up to date! Lots to catch up on! You can also check out my Instagram page
I'm currently creating things for my Etsy Shop  Candles, Cold Cast Resin Garage Kits and more!
Here's what is available in my Etsy shop now! Items are limited so grab them well you can!

Thanks for checking out Refried Studio!

Invasion of the Saucer Men - Unpainted Resin Bust - Sculpted by OVR

Back


Left Side

Right Side

Invasion of the Saucer Men - Painted Bust by OVR (NFS)

Refried Studio Magnet kit- (back) Sculpted by OVR

Refried Studio Magnet kit- (front) Sculpted by OVR

Refried Studio - Vinyl Sticker Set



Monster Headz Candle - "Frank"

Monster Headz Candle - "Mummy"

Monster Headz - "Dracula"

Monster Headz Candle - "Wolf"

Unearthed Zombie Candle (Standard Version)
Unearthed Zombie Candle (Toxic Version)

Zombie Bust Resin Garage Kit ( 2 pcs kit)

Zombie Bust Resin Garage Kit ( 2 pcs kit)

No comments:

Post a Comment